Valentine’s Day is the holiday of love. But not just romantic love, also the love you shower your friends with, the love for your family and pets, and the love you give to yourself. Somewhere along the way, we might have forgotten how important treating ourselves is, especially with the stress of last year. Luckily, CBD is here to help us with self-care – not just for Valentine’s Day, but every day.
With Valentine’s Day 2023 just around the corner, we know more than ever that this holiday isn’t just for romantic partners. It’s also a day when we maybe want to spend some time on our own, switch the surgical masks for some healthy and radiant face masks (hint: they contain CBD!), drink some cocktails, and simply enjoy that little time off that we have to truly pamper ourselves. This Valentine’s Day, we’re going to relax, rejuvenate, and try… you guessed it – it’s CBD! If you love CBD as much as we do, then join us as we invent a whole new CBD-infused cloud nine.
Show your skin some love!
The thing about CBD is that it’s so versatile, you can practically use it for anything – especially for Valentine’s Day! Whether you like CBD edibles, tinctures, or capsules, the effect is all the same – a bright, clear head, relaxed body, and happy mood, which is precisely what we need for the holiday of love. Recently, CBD is finding its way into the skincare industry due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Wanna see how it works? Try thеse CBD face masks to truly feel the sweet sparks of love on your skin.
CBD Valentine’s mask
We know that winter and the cold can be hard on our bodies, mood, and our skin, but there’s a solution! CBD may be just the right thing to soothe your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. Whether you have dry or oily skin, this mask is so lovely, you’ll want to use it every day, not just Valentine’s Day!
- A ripe, medium-sized pear
- 1 teaspoon whole-milk yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon CBD Honey (you can pick your favorite GRH Honey – Harmony, Inspire, or Soothe, the choice is all yours!)
Peel the pear, cut it into small pieces and mash it with a fork. Then add the whole-milk yogurt and a teaspoon of honey, give it a good stir, and you’re all set!
And, if you’re lucky enough to be chilling on a beach somewhere this Valentine’s Day, then check out our article on How To Use CBD for Sunburns.
Your body needs some love, too!
With the crazy tempo of our modern lives, we’re left feeling so tired that the last thing that comes to mind is eating healthily or exercising. However, we must try to give our body the love it deserves by working out every now and then! It doesn’t matter if you like cardio, yoga, or something else – the important thing is that your body will feel it and thank you later. So, perhaps Valentine’s Day 2023 you might try to blast some music, engage in some of your favorite exercises, and then relax and give your body some nurture and care – with CBD!
Or if you’d rather just take a rest day this Valentine’s, then run a warm bath, give yourself a gentle massage with our Hand and Body CBD Lotion, and brew a nice cup of tea with CBD Honey (or go with a CBD cocktail, we don’t judge!)
- Maybe you overdid it with the workout and are in desperate need of some relaxation? Try addressing sore muscles with our CBD Salve with organic shea butter, mint terpenes, and of course, CBD!
- Valentine’s Day is sweet, but not as much as our Sweet Dreams CBD Roll-on! Perfect for a cozy, stress-free Valentine’s.
And if you’re spending Valentine’s Day 2023 with someone special…
CBD can definitely make the perfect gift for a loved one! If you still haven’t thought of what you want to give your partner, then we’ve got you covered!
- Sure, surprising your loved one with flowers is adorable, but this Valentine’s Day, we’re switching things up a little bit. How? With our CBD Flower! Surprise your partner with a nice little jar of Grassroots Harvest’s Space Candy CBD Flower.
- You already know Valentine’s is for lovers, so why not try something new in the bedroom with PEARL CBD-infused lubricant? Get ready to feel the love! (pun intended)
Valentine’s Day is a beautiful holiday on its own, but with CBD you can make it so much better! We’d love to hear some of your favorite things to do on Valentine’s Day, feel free to share in the comments! Don’t forget to share the love every day, not just on the 14th of February!