Legal Claims Statement
This page does not make any legal claims, nor does it give statements of legal advice. We aim to keep our customers informed to the best of our ability, however the ambiguity of the laws surrounding the hemp industry means that answers aren’t always straightforward. We encourage our customers to do their own research before deciding for themselves whether or not to purchase CBD products. All of our products are made in accordance with the laws and regulations of the United States.
Terms of Service
This website is run by Grassroots Harvest. Throughout the site, the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Grassroots Harvest. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you agree to the Terms of Service referenced here. If you do not agree with the following terms and conditions, you may not access this site or use any of the services. We reserve the right to modify any part of these Terms of Service by posting the changes and/or updates to the website. It is your responsibility to check the page for updates.
- By accessing this site and agreeing to the Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- We are not responsible if information on this website is inaccurate, incomplete, or not current. The material presented on this site is meant as general information only, and should not be used solely for making decisions, without consulting primary or other sources. Relying on the material you find here is at your own risk. We reserve the right to update or modify information on this site at any time, but we are not under any obligation to do so.
- Prices of our products are subject to change without notice. It is up to you to check the page for price updates.
- We do not guarantee or warrant any results that may be obtained through the use of this service or product. All products are provided ‘as is’, without representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied.
- Grassroots Harvest, its employees, and affiliates, shall at no point be liable for any injury, loss, or claim related to the use of our products or services. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Grassroots Harvest, our employees, and affiliates, from any claims or demands made by a third-party, including reasonable attorney fees, due to or arising from a breach of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any law or rights of a third-party.
- If, at any point, a portion of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that portion shall be considered severed from these Terms of Service. Such a determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other portion of the Terms of Service.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless terminated by either you or us. Upon termination, the obligations and liabilities incurred prior to the date of termination shall survive for all purposes. You may terminate the Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If, in our sole judgement, we determine or suspect that you have failed to comply to any portion of these Terms of Service, we may terminate this agreement at any time, and without notice to you, and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to, and including the date of termination. Accordingly, we may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- Any failure on our part to exercise or enforce any portion of the Terms of Service shall not constitute as a waiver of said portion, or any other. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
- You can view the most current version of our Terms of Service on this page. We withhold the right to update or modify our Terms of Service by updating this page. It is your responsibility to check this page for updates. Your continued use of our site and/or Services following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Questions about the Terms of Service can be sent to us here: Contact Us
- When you purchase something from us, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address. When you browse our website, we automatically receive your computer’s IP (Internet Protocol) address, which provides us information that helps us learn about your operating system and browser. With your permission, we may send you emails about our company, new products, and other updates.
- When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for delivery, or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it, and using it for that reason only. If we ask for your information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for express consent, or provide the opportunity to say ‘no’. If, at any point, you decide to opt-out, you can contact us here: Contact Us
- We may disclose your information if we are required by law to do so, or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- To protect your information, we take precautions and follow industry standards to make sure it isn’t lost, inappropriately accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Although no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow industry standards to ensure information isn’t compromised.
- By using this site you agree that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
- If you want more information, or you’d like to access, change, or remove any information that we have about you, please contact us here: Contact Us
- If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you must contact us within 30 days.
- Grassroots Harvest will refund 100% of the purchase price on unopened items after 14 days. Partial refunds may be offered in certain circumstances. Partial refunds will be paid via check.
- Prior to returning an item, customers must receive return authorization. To receive return authorization, contact us here: Contact Us and we will send out a return label for shipping. Shipping cost is the responsibility of the purchaser. Items returned without express authorization will not be refunded. Once a returned product has been received, you will receive notification, and a refund will be issued.
- Processing time can be hard to predict, but we will do our best to fulfill refunds quickly. Please feel free to contact us if a refund has not appeared after 5-10 business days.
- Grassroots Harvest ships throughout the United States.
- All shipments are sent through the US Postal Service, or UPS. Carrier may vary depending on your location.
- If a product is damaged or missing at the time of delivery, you must make a claim within 7 business days here: Contact Us
Grassroots Harvest CBD products are made with organic industrial hemp and/or CBD isolate. The farms we source from are 100% compliant, and all of our products meet the Federal Legal Limit of 0.3% THC. In fact, our products regularly test at 0.19% THC, well below the Legal Limit.