If you’re looking for fun and healthy ways to incorporate CBD into your diet, then a CBD smoothie is an option! The most impressive part about smoothies is that they’re packed with nutrients. They’re one of the best ways to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals, even in a rush. When enriched with CBD, smoothies can be highly beneficial for your body, not to mention they taste & feel heavenly, too! If you’ve bought Grassroots Harvest CBD products but are looking for more ways to use them, CBD smoothies can be prepared with items in your fridge!
Tasty and Beneficial
While kratom has a rather unpleasant taste that many people feel that they need to mask, CBD is different. CBD generally doesn’t taste bad unless it has gone bad – in which case you need to throw it away! Unless you dislike slightly herbal flavors, CBD is generally regarded as a fairly neutral flavor. This makes CBD a tasty addition to various recipes, including smoothies! The greatest thing about adding CBD to your smoothie are the added benefit of the cannabinoids. CBD abounds with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Many of our products also contains terpenes that also have some of their own incredible components. So, with CBD smoothies, you’re not only satisfying your daily needs for the nutrients that the fruits and veggies contain, but you’re also incorporating CBD into your routine and its wonderful properties. To us, that sounds like the teperfect recipe!
Simple CBD Smoothie Recipe
This recipe for a healthy & delicious CBD smoothie can be made with quite a few CBD products from our catalog! For example, you can use your favorite CBD oil or CBD honey! You only need six ingredients (including your CBD of choice) and a blender to make this smoothie. Without further ado, here’s our take at CBD smoothies:
- 2 teaspoons flaxseed
- About 1 cup frozen berries of your choice
- 1 medium-sized banana
- A small knob of ginger, grated
- A large handful of spinach
- CBD oil/CBD honey of your choice
There isn’t much work to this smoothie – just place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until everything is smooth! If you want a thinner smoothie, feel free to add water or milk to taste!
Some Variations– CBD Smoothie
Here are some alternative options to change up this recipe for a CBD smoothie and make different ones every day!
- For cozy, chilly mornings in the fall, feel free to switch things up a little bit and use a different fruit or add a pinch of cinnamon and some Pumpkin Spice CBD Oil to your smoothie! This will pair really well with the banana and ginger!
- Summer simply isn’t summer without strawberries – for a very-berry taste, remove the ginger, increase the amount of frozen berries and add a few drops of Strawberry CBD Oil!
- For a rich taste without the THC, simply add a few drops of ZERO THC CBD Oil (available in 3 flavors!) and enjoy!
- Feeling uninspired? The Inspire CBD Honey will get you right back on track – the White Widow terpenes in this honey make an excellent addition to this CBD smoothie!
- To add a bit of sweetness to your CBD smoothie, drop the ginger and add lots & lots of Soothe CBD Honey instead! This honey is rich with Granddaddy Purple terpenes, perfect for some morning sweetness in a jar!
- Finally, bring some well needed harmony to your mornings with the Harmony CBD Honey to make all the flavors pop!
Feel free to use any other type of seasonal fruit and use any type of CBD oil or honey that you like – it’s all up to you! You can drink this smoothie in the morning, or you can take it during the day as a sweet, blendable snack!
Let us know if you try any of these smoothies in the comments below!