Let’s face it, Fall is the most anticipated season all year round – we get to celebrate Halloween, bake delicious treats before we move on to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas! We have prepared three special Fall CBD and Delta 8 infused drinks and snack recipes for you try out and enjoy this Fall season! Feel free to try out any of these recipes and give us a shout out when you do!
CBD Pumpkin Spice Latte
Odds are you’ve had a pumpkin spice latte at some point in your life, right? But have you had a CBD pumpkin spice latte?
- ½ tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 1 table spoon of coconut sugar
- 1/2-1 tablespoon of nutmeg
- ¼ cup of pumpkin puree
- ½ tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups ofc oconut milk (dairy milk or almond milk are also acceptable substitutes)
- 40-50mg of Grassroots Harvest CBD Oil
- Place your saucepan on medium heat and add the pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extra and the coffee. Ensure your mixture is on the fire for no more than 5 minutes and no less than 3 minutes. The aim is to heat up the mixture not boil it.
- While the mix is still on the fire, add coconut (or almond or daily milk) to your frothing pitcher and stir over medium heat.
- When the temperature of the mix hits 100 – 150 degrees, you can begin to froth. Remove your pitcher from heat and continue frothing till the temperature hits 160 degrees.
- Move your frothier in a circular, upwards and downwards motion till 3 inches of foam has been formed.
- Split your mix between two mugs and let cool a bit, then pour out your heart’s desire of CBD oil
- Use a spoon to hold back the foam and add hot milk to each cup; our ideal milk to coffee ratio is 2:1 but feel free to try new things!
- Place the remaining form into each mug and sprinkle some nutmeg if necessary.
- Move the frother in a circular, up & down motion, until aprox. 2 inches of foam is formed.
- Divide the coffee mixture between two mugs and add the desired amount of CBD oil.
- Using a spoon to hold back the foam, add the hot milk to each cup. Aim for a 2:1 milk to coffee ratio.
- Spoon the remaining foam into each mug. Top with nutmeg if desired.
CBD Mini Donut Holes
Who doesn’t like doughnut holes? Our CBD take on a national delight will definitely leave you, as well as any other snackers, wanting more!
- 3 of cups flour
- 1 of cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- canola oil, for frying
- 300 mg of Grassroots Harvest CBD Oil
- Setting aside three quarters of sugar, mix the rest of your ingredient in a dry bowl
- Within another bowl, add and mix butter, milk, egg, vanilla till the mix is completely blended.
- Add 4-inches of oil to a saucepan and heat till it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carefully roll you batter into mini dough balls
- Place each dough ball into the oil and fry until each ball is golden brown.
- Remove doughnut holes from oil and place on a rack to cool.
- Combine remaining sugar and CBD oil.
- Once cooled, roll delicious mini dough balls in sugar & CBD Oil mixture.
Delta 8 THC Brownies
Brownies are the original edibles! We have created our very own D8 THC edibles perfect for fall or any season
- Nonstick spray
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of water
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 500mg Delta 8 THC Oil,
- Pre-made icing
- So, we’ll begin by preheating your oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Measure out ½ cup of vegetable oil into a bowl
- Put your cookie sheet and put in the oven for 10 minutes; remove and place on the shelf subsequently
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a bowl, add the brownie mix, your eggs, water and add the vegetable oil and stir thoroughly
- Add your non-stick spray for the baking pan
- Pour your brownie mixture into the pan and spread it across evenly.
- Bake your mixture for the right time limit which is based on the mixture and pan size; for a 13’ x 9’ pan size – you could be looking at 25 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine your Delta 8 THC and icing.
- Let brownies cool, ice them, then cut into as many pieces as you require.
There you have it, 3 amazing recipes for you to enjoy with your loved ones during this fall season! You can switch the CBD or Delta 8 in any recipe to make your preference of a CBD or Delta 8 infused drinks or snack! And of course, be sure to share your final results with us on our social media platforms. You can also shop our other CBD products and Delta 8 THC products, located here.
Got a favorite CBD or Delta 8 infused drinks or snacks that we missed? Sound off in the comments below!