Make The CBD Candy You’re Craving This Halloween
Who said Halloween candy was just for kids?
This year, make some CBD candy of your own- no kids allowed!
Whenever Halloween rolls around, the temptation to buy one of the mega bags of assorted candies to binge on can be hard to resist…
Well, this year we’ve got some delicious CBD candies for you to indulge in without guilt! Unlike the standard gummy bear, CBD candies are here to do a lot more than just satisfy your sweet tooth.
Why CBD Candies?
CBD, the nonpsychoactive (won’t get you high) compound found in hemp and marijuana, may have a whole host of benefits according to advocates, including relieving stress and anxiety and reducing pain. That means these CBD candies don’t just taste good, they do good.
We always source our CBD from industrial hemp. Our recommendations for CBD candies will not include anything with a THC content above the federal legal limit of .3%.
Our CBD Candy Picks:
CBD gummies are one of the most popular versions of CBD edibles and with good reason! They’re easy to take with you on-the-go, give you the same dose each and every time, and are nostalgic af!
It’s kinda a pain to make gummies at home, but a lot of the online options for CBD gummies are pricey.
Don’t worry! Our CBD gummies are made with high-quality CBD, have 150mg of CBD per pack, and at $20 a pop they won’t break the bank! You can get your chill on for cheap with our 4 flavors of CBD gummies: Peach Rings, Watermelon Slices, Neon Bears, or Sour Worms.
CBD Honey Hard Candies-
We’re going to teach you how to make your very own CBD-infused honey candies! These little guys are super easy to make, taste delicious, and make fantastic lozenges if you have a sore throat or cold.
Note: you will need a candy thermometer to make this recipe the right way- you need to measure the temperature to ensure the candy reaches what’s called the ‘hard crack’ stage, which means the final result will be a hard candy rather than a sticky, gooey blob.
Time: 25 min. Servings: 12
6 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp water
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp GRH CBD Honey
1 tbsp regular honey
- In a pot, mix together the sugar, water and lemon juice and put it on the stove over medium heat.
- When the mixture boils, decrease the flame to low and stir in the honey.
- Caramelize the mixture and cook it until it reaches the hard crack stage (146°C-155°C/295°F-310°F) on a candy thermometer. In order to preserve the integrity of the CBD, try to stay on the lower end of the hard crack stage (146°C/295°F).
This is the PG version of the most classic edible ever- edible brownies! Here’s how you can make easy, delicious CBD-infused brownies.
CBD oil of your choice
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
¼ teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C/320˚F
- Mix the oil and sugar together in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, and CBD in and stir until just blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix the baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, and flour together. Stir this mixture into the wet mix from before.
- Pour the brownie mix into a greased pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the sides begin to pull away from the pan.
- Allow to cool, and then cut into separate pieces.
We hope these ideas for CBD Halloween treats inspire you to make some spookily delicious goodies!
If you’d like to hear about some CBD candy we didn’t talk about, let us know in the comments below!