2 Ways To Use Our NEW CBD LotionApril 1, 2019 12:08 am Categorised in: CBD Education
We’ve REVAMPED our CBD Lotion!
At Grassroots Harvest, innovation drives us. We love our products, but we’re also always thinking of ways we could improve them, because we’re not happy with selling things that are just ‘good enough’.
Our CBD Lotion has been one of our most popular items since we dropped it, and with good reason! CBD is great for topical relief, and putting it in lotion makes it last longer and work better for topical use.
We knew we could make our lotion even better, so we did.
Our new and improved lotion formula is stronger, better for your skin, and designed to permeate skin so that relief goes deep.
- 400mg CBD per bottle: We upped the CBD content by 100mg for our new lotion formula, so it can tackle even the toughest aches and pains.
- GRH Lotion Base: We’ve updated our lotion base to our own GRH Botanical Base + GRH Heavy Base. What does that mean?
GRH Botanical Base
- Long-term, sustained skin penetration
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Natural ingredients & natural preservatives
- Added antioxidants, botanicals, and herbal extracts
- Certified hypoallergenic
- Cosmetically elegant
GRH Heavy Base
- Sustained skin penetration
- Natural ingredients
- Cosmetically elegant
- Essential Oils: Essential oils, when used sparingly, can do great things for your skin & wellbeing. We’ve added organic peppermint and eucalyptus oils, and they work with the CBD for a stronger combined effect.
- New Bottle Design: While we loved the look of our old lotion bottles, they left a little to be desired. Our new bottles make it easy to get every drop out of the bottle, no hassle. It’s also easier to get the right amount of lotion every time, no matter how little- or how much- you need.
We’re so excited that you’ve all loved our lotion, and we couldn’t be happier to bring it back–stronger and better than ever!
Fun Ways To Use Our CBD Lotion
Massage With CBD:
There’s nothing better than a great massage after a long day! Take your massage a step further, and use CBD lotion! CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it perfect for massaging swollen feet, sore muscles, and more.
CBD Spa Day:
Give yourself a break with a CBD spa day! Start with a warm bath or shower, and don’t go too hot as it dries out your skin. Then, choose a couple trouble spots- lower back, knees, and shoulders are a few common ones, and apply a dollop of lotion to each spot. Make sure to massage the lotion into the skin. Then, as the lotion soothes, either do some light stretches, or if that feels like too much, breath-focused meditation. Both are great ways to get more in touch with your body and feel more grounded. Not sure how to meditate? It’s easy to start meditating, even if you’ve never tried it before.
Here’s a simple guide!
- Sit or lie comfortably.
- Close your eyes.
- Make no effort to control your breathing; simply breathe naturally.
- Focus your attention on each breath, and on how your body moves with each inhalation and exhalation. Observe your chest, shoulders, rib cage, and belly.
- If your mind wanders, return your focus back to your breath.
To finish up a CBD Spa Day, we recommend a CBD-infused green smoothie! Green smoothies are so good for you, and super easy to make. Adding CBD to a green smoothie is the soothing cherry on top! To make a CBD green smoothie at home:
- Blend 1 cup of spinach or other leafy green in a blender
- Add 1 cup of water and blend until all chunks are gone
- Add fruit (frozen or fresh) like strawberries, pineapple, mango, and bananas
- Blend again until all ingredients are smooth
- Add .5 ml of GRH 500mg CBD Oil, and serve immediately