CBD Cocktails: 5 tasty CBD Infused Drinks for the Holiday SeasonDecember 12, 2020 9:58 pm Categorised in: Recipes
Impress your guests with these 5 delicious (and simple!) CBD Cocktail recipes! These CBD infused drinks range from sweet & fruity to spiced & complex, depending on your taste! Most of these recipes are easy to make as alcoholic cocktails or as mocktails, and they’ve also got the added bonus of all the benefits of CBD!
When making a holiday CBD cocktail, you could use different kinds of CBD products to add into the mix. Our two favorite ways of adding it to our CBD infused drinks are CBD Oil or our CBD Honey, which taste amazing in pretty much every cocktail. In this blog, we’ll give you two options – one with CBD Oil, and one with CBD Honey, so you can follow along no matter what product you’re working with! Feel free to use any other GRH product because the ones we suggest in this blog might not work for you. That’s what’s great about using CBD in the kitchen – you can do tons of fun experiments and figure out what you really like, and what you don’t!
We know that the holidays can definitely cause a lot of unwanted tension and discomfort, so Christmas & Thanksgiving are the perfect times to bust out the CBD infused drinks! In our opinion, the season can sometimes bring as much stress as it does joy – and CBD is great at helping deal with stress! Want to find out more about using CBD for holiday stress? Check out our article on that topic here!
1. CBD Infused Spiked Cider
Making holiday spiked cider can’t get any easier than this recipe! Add a dash of CBD Oil to really enjoy the holiday season to the fullest!
- 8 cups of apple juice or apple cider
- a knob of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 orange, cut into thin slices
- a few (or a lot, we don’t judge) cinnamon sticks
- 2 pieces of star anise
- ½ teaspoon cloves
- 4-5 pumps of GRH Orange Cream CBD Oil (can subsitute CBD Oil or CBD Honey)
- optional: A little less than 1 cup of rum, whiskey, or brandy – the choice is up to you!
Combine all the ingredients except for the alcohol of choice and CBD oil in a large pot and bring them to a boil! Let them boil for a few minutes, then lower the heat and let everything simmer for about 2 hours while mixing occasionally. After the time has passed, just add the booze of your choice (if using), 4-5 pumps of Orange Cream CBD Oil, and remove the fruits and spices from the pot before serving. Enjoy!
*Makes 4 servings.
2. Cranberry CBD Punch
Happen to know anyone that doesn’t like cranberry punch? You’ll quickly change their mind once they try our delicious CBD variation of the original cranberry punch!
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/8 cup Harmony CBD Honey for a kick of energy and good holiday vibes (can substitute CBD Oil)
- a knob of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 cinnamon stick OR 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 4 pieces of allspice
- a few cloves
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- about 4 cups of carbonated water
- optional: 1 cup of vodka
1. Add the water, ginger, cinnamon, fresh cranberries, allspice, and cloves to a large pot and bring them to a boil. Let them boil for just a few minutes, then remove the pot from heat. Remove all the spices and let the mixture cool for a bit before adding ¼ cup of Harmony CBD Honey.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the cranberry and orange juice with 1 cup of vodka (if using) and give it a nice stir. Then add the mixture that you previously boiled, stir again, and add some sparkling water right before serving! Top with some fresh cranberry and ice (optional).
*Makes 4 servings. Double the ingredients if you’re making cranberry CBD punch for more people!
Note: It’s important that you don’t add the honey in the pot while boiling because doing so could cause it to lose its potency and taste! Add it when the mixture is lukewarm.
3. Gin & Infused Juice
For the holidays, you’ll probably find us relaxing and sippin’ on this gin & juice infused with CBD! Come join the party!
- ¼ cup of gin
- ½ cup of orange juice
- 1 cup of pineapple or grapefruit juice
- a dash of sparkling water
- 1 tablespoon of Soothe CBD Honey for a sweeter taste OR 2-3 pumps of ZERO Sativa CBD Oil for a citrus-y tang
In a large bowl, pour all the ingredients and mix well. Divide the mixture into two big glasses and top with a dash of sparkling water. Add a slice of lemon or grapefruit to garnish (optional), and there you go.
*Makes two glasses of Gin & Infused Juice.
4. Hot Toddy with CBD
Whiskey + CBD = A match made in heaven. Try our version of the classic holiday drink, made unique with the magic of our CBD Honey!
- ¼ cup whiskey of your choice
- juice of ½ lemon
- 2 heaping teaspoons of Inspire CBD Honey (can substitute CBD Oil)
- ½ cup of hot water
In a bowl, mix the lemon and CBD honey and pour hot water over them. Then, add the whiskey, divide the liquid into two of your fanciest-looking cups, and decorate with a slice of lemon (optional).
*Makes two CBD hot toddies.
5. CBD Peppermint Mocha
Peppermint mocha already sounds fantastic for the holidays on its own, but have you ever thought about adding some CBD Oil to it for an extra kick of relaxation and calmness? Give this CBD Peppermint Mocha a try if you like delicious drinks that taste like a treat, and feel the relaxing CBD!
- 1 ½ cup almond, coconut, or oat milk
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 ¼ cup of pre-made espresso or any other coffee you prefer
- 2-3 pumps of Unicorn Candy CBD Oil (can substitute CBD Oil or CBD Honey)
- 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla sugar or vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1.Combine the milk, sugar, and cocoa powder in a pot and bring them to a boil. Boil until the sugar completely dissolves.
2.Remove the pot from heat and add in the espresso along with the Unicorn Candy CBD Oil and the peppermint extract. Stir thoroughly and serve!
*Makes 2 cups of peppermint mocha.
We hope you enjoy making these CBD infused drinks as much as we did! CBD Cocktails can be a fantastic way to impress guests or just enjoy a holiday evening.
Thank you to all our customers for supporting us throughout this difficult year- we couldn’t do it without you!Tags: cbd, cbd guide, cbd recipes